[rules-users] Want to post to this list

ankit3j
Hi,

I am Ankit Jain, a newbie to Drools. In order to get my queries answered I would like to post to this mailing list.

Regards
Ankit

-- Ankit

Re: [rules-users] Want to post to this list

manstis
You just did!

Feel free to post more.. and include your questions :)

On 21 March 2014 10:01, Ankit Jain <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I am Ankit Jain, a newbie to Drools. In order to get my queries answered I would like to post to this mailing list.

Regards
Ankit

Re: [rules-users] Want to post to this list

salaboy
Hmm.. you are already posting to this list.. just send the questions :)

On Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 10:01 AM, Ankit Jain <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I am Ankit Jain, a newbie to Drools. In order to get my queries answered I would like to post to this mailing list.

Regards
Ankit

 - MyJourney @ http://salaboy.com
 - Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar