[rules-users] Need help in drool workbench

[rules-users] Need help in drool workbench

RANJAN Nalini

Hi Team,

Hope you are doing good..

We are new in drool workbench and we are planning to use drools workbench for our upcoming project..

This development we are going to do across different region..

Currently we have common drools workbench which hosted in one PC…Major issue which we are facing is that whenever we do modification from one region and its break to other region development..

Is there any way to do our development without impacting to other region code ?.

Do we have any mechanism to disable rule which has been written by one developer and it can be enable only when flag will be true(like toggle features) ?

Regards,

Nalini Ranjan

Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message")
sont confidentiels et susceptibles de contenir des informations
couvertes par le secret professionnel. Ce message est etabli
a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires. Toute utilisation
ou diffusion non autorisee interdite.
Tout message electronique est susceptible d'alteration. La SOCIETE GENERALE
et ses filiales declinent toute responsabilite au titre de ce message
s'il a ete altere, deforme falsifie.

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential,
intended solely for the addresses, and may contain legally privileged
information. Any unauthorized use or dissemination is prohibited.
E-mails are susceptible to alteration. Neither SOCIETE GENERALE nor any
of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall be liable for the message
if altered, changed or falsified.

Re: [rules-users] Need help in drool workbench

Vishal S
Hi

In order to disable rule,  you can mark it as 'enabled false'. This is rule specific setting so the rules marked with enabled false will not get executed.

Thanks
Vishal

On Dec 20, 2016 6:42 PM, "RANJAN Nalini" <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

hamorsky

Hi all,

Disabling rule wont suppress when part of rule, also evaluation of all rules including disabled consumes CPU(at least).

Disabling means only consequence(the part) is going to be disabled.

Peter

Re: [rules-users] Need help in drool workbench

RANJAN Nalini

Hi VIshu,

Could you please guide me where I can see enabling and disabling option into Drools workbench ?..

Thanks

Nalini