java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot find KieModule: org.acme:myartifact:1.0-SNAPSHOT

java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot find KieModule: org.acme:myartifact:1.0-SNAPSHOT

ganeshneelekani
Hi Team,

I am facing issue in drools 6.0 ,I have added kie-ci.jar in class path,Drools is not able to found maven release snapshot.I have gone with many post and not got the answer, Please let me know any one faced the issues and they succeed to solve this

Stacktrace is below.
java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot find KieModule: org.acme:myartifact:1.0-SNAPSHOT

20:47:34,646 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-7) at org.drools.compiler.kie.builder.impl.KieServicesImpl.newKieContainer(KieServicesImpl.java:86)

20:47:34,649 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-7) at com.sample.ProcessTest.callJavaclass(ProcessTest.java:36)

20:47:34,651 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-7) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

20:47:34,652 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-7) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)