eclipse: No RuleTable cells in spreadsheet.

eclipse: No RuleTable cells in spreadsheet.

jschmied
Hi!

If I have any *.xls file inside a eclipse project, the eclipse plugin thinks it's a decision table and says:

ERROR: "No RuleTable cells in spreadsheet."

can I prevent the plugin from taking *.xls files from all folders as spreadsheet?

(I'm using *.xls and rule-templates to generate drl's)

Thanks

juergen

Re: eclipse: No RuleTable cells in spreadsheet.

swaroop
Hi,

Iam facing similar problem, Were you able to fix this ?

Thanks
Swaroop

Re: [rules-users] eclipse: No RuleTable cells in spreadsheet.

manstis
The problem is org.drools.eclipse.builder.DroolsBuilder assumes all XLS files are decision tables and attempts to compile them, leading to the error you report.

I tried excluding specific XLS files from the build path however this didn't appear to have any effect.

I'd suggest you raise a JIRA at https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBRULES for a fix.

On 5 January 2012 15:11, swaroop <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Iam facing similar problem, Were you able to fix this ?

Thanks
Swaroop

Re: [rules-users] eclipse: No RuleTable cells in spreadsheet.

Vincent Legendre
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.