Where is org.drools.server package for camel server?

Where is org.drools.server package for camel server?

dunnlow
I downloaded and deployed the Drools 5.4 drools integration server ("drools-camel-server-5.4.0.Final.war") trying to run the test.   However, there is a class referenced in test.jsp "org.drools.server.CamelServerApp" which I cannot find (actually, I found the source code for CR1 for that class in grepcode http://grepcode.com/file/repo1.maven.org/maven2/org.drools/drools-camel-server/5.4.0.CR1/org/drools/server/CamelServerApp.java) .  Also, I can not even find the package org.drools.server.

Can someone tell me anything about this class/package?  Where is it and is it just for the test?

Thanks,
-J

Re: Where is org.drools.server package for camel server?

dunnlow
I turns out this is a known issue.  https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBRULES-3520

Re: Where is org.drools.server package for camel server?

dunnlow
Also, for anyone needing it, I got it working with the CamelServerApp class here:

http://grepcode.com/file/repo1.maven.org/maven2/org.drools/drools-camel-server/5.4.0.CR1/org/drools/server/CamelServerApp.java

Then I added the direct endpoint in camel-server.xml:

<route>
  <from uri="direct://kservice/rest"/>
      <policy ref="droolsPolicy">
           <to uri="cxfrs://http://localhost:8080/drools-server/kservice/rest"/>
      </policy>
</route>

Re: Where is org.drools.server package for camel server?

profversaggi
I was able to get the org.drools.server.java file but then what do you do with it? One can't just drop the file in the directory structure of the WAR on the server?

What is the 'proper' thing to do?

Many thanks in advance ....