Using KieScanner in drools6

ganeshneelekani
Hi Team,

I go through with the release doc
http://docs.jboss.org/drools/release/6.0.0.Final/drools-docs/html_single/ and found that

2.1.6. KieScanner

The KieScanner is a maven-oriented replacement of the KnowledgeAgent present in Drools 5.

using knowledgwAgent I have linked through changeset.xml by below code in drools 5.4

KnowledgeAgent kagent = KnowledgeAgentFactory.newKnowledgeAgent("MyAgent1",kbase, kconf); ResourceFactory.getResourceChangeNotifierService().start();
ResourceFactory.getResourceChangeScannerService().start();
kagent.applyChangeSet(ResourceFactory.newUrlResource("http://localhost:8380/drools-guvnor/ChangeSet.xml"));
                                kbase = kagent.getKnowledgeBase();

How I can achieve this using drools 6 to interact with  my java code to drools workbench.

or which drools 6 need to download to interact with java code.

Please suggest me,

Thanks
Ganesh Neelekani

Re: [rules-users] Using KieScanner in drools6

Mark Proctor
See http://docs.jboss.org/drools/release/6.1.0.Beta3/drools-docs/html/KIEChapter.html

4.2.3.5. Settings.xml and Remote Repository Setup

Mark