Repositories in Kie-Drools

Sumit Dhaniya
I want to use a repository hosted on cloud as repository in my kie ide.
I tried creating a new repo cloning an existing repo but after cloning kie ide creates a new repo path at localhost and doesn't uses the cloud repo path.
Can I achieve this or I'll have to find a way to sync two repositories one linked to kie and another to cloud repo.

Re: [rules-users] Repositories in Kie-Drools

Mark Proctor
For now you’ll need to setup some manual sync between the two.

Mar
On 7 Jul 2014, at 05:51, Sumit Dhaniya <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I want to use a repository hosted on cloud as repository in my kie ide.
> I tried creating a new repo cloning an existing repo but after cloning kie
> ide creates a new repo path at localhost and doesn't uses the cloud repo
> path.
> Can I achieve this or I'll have to find a way to sync two repositories one
> linked to kie and another to cloud repo.

Re: [rules-users] Repositories in Kie-Drools

706826
Hi Mark,

I am facing a repository sync issue in WB configured with ZooKeeper and Helix. But the syncing is not happening. Kindly view the following question posted on drools forum.

"Drools Workbench - VFS Repository Clustering - Workbench Assets Not synched"

Regards,
Zahid Ahmed