Leveraging Drools project in JBPM workflow

Leveraging Drools project in JBPM workflow

amit
Hi,

Can you please provide some high level guidelines how I can use a Drools Rules Project created in Eclipse in jbpm workflow.

Any pointers or high level guideline will be useful.

Re: [rules-users] Leveraging Drools project in JBPM workflow

salaboy
I've wrote a set of articles about the subject:

Follow the links to the previous ones. I suggest you to read them in order.

Explains the test provided.

Cheers

On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 10:38 AM, amit <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Can you please provide some high level guidelines how I can use a Drools
Rules Project created in Eclipse in jbpm workflow.

Any pointers or high level guideline will be useful.

 - Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar

 - Salatino "Salaboy" Mauricio -