Kie namespace

Sumit Dhaniya
This post was updated on .
I'm trying to configure drools in my spring application but I'm struggling to find even schema location for drools. I tried http://drools.org/schema/kie-spring.xsd but it throws error :-

Referenced file contains errors (http://drools.org/schema/kie-spring.xsd).

What I need to get it working. Is there any good documentation for spring-integration and performance measures which should be taken.

I can see lots of examples showing
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<beans xmlns="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:kie="http://drools.org/schema/kie-spring" xsi:schemaLocation="
       http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-3.0.xsd
       http://drools.org/schema/kie-spring http://drools.org/schema/kie-spring.xsd">

    <kie:kmodule id="kmodule1">
        <kie:kbase name="kbase1" packages="com.sample.test1" eventProcessingMode="stream" />
    </kie:kmodule>

</beans>

as sample conf. but these xsd files are not present now and url redirects to drools homepage.
Were these links working and recently removed. If yes how safe is to use drools.

Re: [rules-users] Kie namespace

Mark Proctor
It’s in the jar:
https://github.com/droolsjbpm/droolsjbpm-integration/blob/master/kie-spring/src/main/resources/org/kie/spring/kie-spring-6.0.0.xsd

On 4 Jul 2014, at 22:23, Sumit Dhaniya <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm trying to configure drools in my spring application but I'm struggling to
> find even schema location for drools. I tried
> http://drools.org/schema/kie-spring.xsd but it throws error :-
>
> Referenced file contains errors (http://drools.org/schema/kie-spring.xsd).
>
> What I need to get it working. Is there any good documentation for
> spring-integration and performance measures which should be taken.

Re: [rules-users] Kie namespace

Sumit Dhaniya
Thanks Mark,
It's still throwing
No setter found for property 'kBaseName' in class 'org.kie.spring.factorybeans.KSessionFactoryBean'.

On Sun, Jul 6, 2014 at 4:23 AM, Mark Proctor [via Drools] <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 4 Jul 2014, at 22:23, Sumit Dhaniya <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm trying to configure drools in my spring application but I'm struggling to
> find even schema location for drools. I tried
> http://drools.org/schema/kie-spring.xsd but it throws error :-
>
> Referenced file contains errors (http://drools.org/schema/kie-spring.xsd).
>
> What I need to get it working. Is there any good documentation for
> spring-integration and performance measures which should be taken.

http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/Kie-namespace-tp4030236p4030240.html
To unsubscribe from Kie namespace, click here.
NAML

Re: [rules-users] Kie namespace

Mark Proctor
If you think it’s a bug, you’ll need to write a unit test, and submit as a pull request.

mark

On Sun, Jul 6, 2014 at 4:23 AM, Mark Proctor [via Drools] <<a href="x-msg://2/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=4030242&amp;i=0" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external">[hidden email]> wrote:
On 4 Jul 2014, at 22:23, Sumit Dhaniya <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm trying to configure drools in my spring application but I'm struggling to
> find even schema location for drools. I tried
> http://drools.org/schema/kie-spring.xsd but it throws error :-
>
> Referenced file contains errors (http://drools.org/schema/kie-spring.xsd).
>
> What I need to get it working. Is there any good documentation for
> spring-integration and performance measures which should be taken.

http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/Kie-namespace-tp4030236p4030240.html
To unsubscribe from Kie namespace, click here.
NAML

Re: [rules-users] Kie namespace

Vinod Kiran
We had users report this error while using Eclipse.

I am assuming that this is an error reported by the IDE. Previously, I had debugged this issue with another user and realized that the code works just fine (despite the complaints by the IDE). This is due to certain IDE settings.

http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/rules-users/2014-April/035764.html (look at the other related messages)

-Vinod