Kie-Spring Integration

gribeiro
Hi, Folks ! I´m actually working on a project using Drools 6.0.1.Final and I´ve recevied the following request: 1) All the .drl files are store inside my maven project under src/main/resources/drools-rules and here´s my drools.xml : Maybe I was blind while searching on documentation, but I couldn´t find a way to load rules (.drl files) from file system (outside the classpath). Please, anyone could help me on this matter? Rgds, Geovanny Ribeiro Greeting from Brazil

Re: [rules-users] Kie-Spring Integration

Ged Byrne
That's the standard maven project structure.   The resources will be copied to your class path:

"Within artifact producing source directories (ie. main and test), there is one directory for the language java (under which the normal package hierarchy exists), and one for resources (the structure which is copied to the target classpath given the default resource definition)."

Sent from Mailbox

On Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 8:35 PM, gribeiro <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi, Folks ! I´m actually working on a project using Drools 6.0.1.Final and I´ve recevied the following request: 1) All the .drl files are store inside my maven project under src/main/resources/drools-rules and here´s my drools.xml : Maybe I was blind while searching on documentation, but I couldn´t find a way to load rules (.drl files) from file system (outside the classpath). Please, anyone could help me on this matter? Rgds, Geovanny Ribeiro Greeting from Brazil

Re: [rules-users] Kie-Spring Integration

gribeiro
Just reinforcing my question:

I need load rules (.drl files) from a network storage (outside the classpath), therefore Maven is not an option for me. Is there a way to do that using Kie-Spring or I´ll have to do it programmatically ?