Is there any API in drools 6.0, which creates drl file?

Is there any API in drools 6.0, which creates drl file?

neal

Re: Is there any API in drools 6.0, which creates drl file?

neal
Can some please let me know about other API to create drl file?

Re: [rules-users] Is there any API in drools 6.0, which creates drl file?

laune
Reading that old nabble thread should have shown you that there are
several options for generating what people call "DRL file" without
saying precisely what they mean. What do you expect when you
ask for an "API to create a java file"?

-W

On 02/01/2014, neal <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Can some please let me know about other API to create drl file?

Re: [rules-users] Is there any API in drools 6.0, which creates drl file?

neal
I want to use drool engine to run the drl files for decision making. This drl file,we want to create using our own editor. We will br giving certain conditions and actions,with this info we want to create drl file.
I wanted to implement the versioning also.If anyone have any idea,please share it.

Regards,
Neal

> On 02-Jan-2014, at 6:59 pm, Wolfgang Laun <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Reading that old nabble thread should have shown you that there are
> several options for generating what people call "DRL file" without
> saying precisely what they mean. What do you expect when you
> ask for an "API to create a java file"?
>
> -W
>
>> On 02/01/2014, neal <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Can some please let me know about other API to create drl file?

Re: [rules-users] Is there any API in drools 6.0, which creates drl file?

Mark Proctor
The simplest and best way is to create a model to hold all your data, then use a recursive MVEL template to generate the rule from it.
http://mvel.codehaus.org/MVEL+2.0+Templating+Guide

Mark

On 2 Jan 2014, at 14:38, Swapnil Aute <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I want to use drool engine to run the drl files for decision making. This drl file,we want to create using our own editor. We will br giving certain conditions and actions,with this info we want to create drl file.
> I wanted to implement the versioning also.If anyone have any idea,please share it.
>
> Regards,
> Neal
>

>> On 02-Jan-2014, at 6:59 pm, Wolfgang Laun <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Reading that old nabble thread should have shown you that there are
>> several options for generating what people call "DRL file" without
>> saying precisely what they mean. What do you expect when you
>> ask for an "API to create a java file"?
>>
>> -W
>>
>>> On 02/01/2014, neal <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Can some please let me know about other API to create drl file?

Re: [rules-users] Is there any API in drools 6.0, which creates drl file?

neal
Thank you Mark for valuable helping answer. Can you please give a simple example of the mentioned approach?It will help me alot to go ahead implement the approch which you mentioned.Thanks!!

Regards,
Swapnil Aute
PH:+919652538632