I give up, where is drools:execution-node defined??

I give up, where is drools:execution-node defined??

dunnlow
I see <drools:execution-node id="node1"/> in the drools server knowledge-services.xml and throughout the documentation.  But, my app can't compile because that is undefined.  I looked in drools-spring.xsd and spring-beans.xsd (the two namespaces defined in that file), but no joy.  Am I just blind?? Anyone know where it is defined?

Thanks
-J

Re: I give up, where is drools:execution-node defined??

scarlettxu
You can change to use <drools:grid-node id="node1"/>