How to run the " rule test scenarios " from the Eclipse.

How to run the " rule test scenarios " from the Eclipse.

srinivasasanda
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: How to run the " rule test scenarios " from the Eclipse.

Rajesh_T
Hi,
  I created a package in Guvnor. in that created set of rules and after that i created 3 test scenarios. I run that scenarios in Guvnor.  Now my Objective is to run all those scenarios from my java program in eclipse. For that i build the package and then i got URL.

URL for running tests:

http://localhost:8080/drools-guvnor/org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor/package/DeclarativeModelPkg/LATEST/SCENARIOS
        [Use this url to run the scenarios remotely and collect results.]

How can i run my tests from eclipse using this URL?

Thanks

Re: [rules-users] How to run the " rule test scenarios " from the Eclipse.

Toni Rikkola-2
CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: [rules-users] How to run the " rule test scenarios " from the Eclipse.

Rajesh_T
Thanks for your reply.

Re: [rules-users] How to run the " rule test scenarios " from the Eclipse.

Rushabh
Hi, is this resolved? Can I run the test scenarios in the guvnor from the Eclipse plugin? Can you provide me the link to the Jira entry for this issue?

-Thanks