Guvnor web-based decision table not firing

Guvnor web-based decision table not firing

kenhelmes
Hello,

When I set up a test scenario for my Guvnor-designed decision table, I see that the decision table isn't fired. Can anyone tell me what is possibly missing?
Ie.

1. Design a medium complexity level decision table with the Guvnor interface.
2. Design a test scenario to fire and test the newly created decision table.
3. The Audit Log shows that decision table rules are not fired.

Ken

Re: Guvnor web-based decision table not firing

kenhelmes
Never mind. I was looking for a problem with Guvnor, but the problem was in one of the Conditions. The table rules fire.