Free Drools & jBPM Workshops in London

salaboy
Hi everyone, tomorrow we (Michael Anstis)  are doing a couple of workshops about the new Drools and jBPM 6 platform. Here you can find more details about the event:

There are very few seats available, so get in touch if you want to secure your place.

--
 - MyJourney @ http://salaboy.com
 - Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar

 - Salatino "Salaboy" Mauricio -

Re: [rules-users] Free Drools & jBPM Workshops in London

salaboy
A community member will be trying to broadcast the workshop, so tomorrow we will be sharing the stream URL, but it's not guaranteed to work.

Cheers

On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 3:58 PM, Genene Geda <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi, is there any chance to attend this workshop online ? Thanks,