Drools UI inside JSF

gigu979
Hi All,

I've a web application developed in JSF.
I need that my customers (the users) can define rules through this web interface.

Is there any tag library or some way to translate the input data in the drl script???

There is a way to use guvnor modules within a facelet??

Thanks

Re: [rules-users] Drools UI inside JSF

salaboy
Hi, as far as I know there is nothing, but it shouldn't be that difficult to create.
You will need to build a bridge between JSF and GWT and try to embed some bits of guvnor into your JSF app.
I strongly recommend you to take a look at the new version of the tooling which will allow you to be more granular selecting the panels that you want to include.

On Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 9:22 AM, gigu979 <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All,

I've a web application developed in JSF.
I need that my customers (the users) can define rules through this web
interface.

Is there any tag library or some way to translate the input data in the drl
script???

There is a way to use guvnor modules within a facelet??

Thanks

 - MyJourney @ http://salaboy.com
 - Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar

 - Salatino "Salaboy" Mauricio -