Drools Session Persistence

calcacuervo
Hey Guys.

I would like to persist a ksession in drools 6, but not every time I interact with the session, as this would impact the performance and we have lot of events and facts inserted per second.

Is this possible to manually persisting the session (for example, on undeployment), and then, at the app startup load it?

Thanks!

Demian

Re: [rules-users] Drools Session Persistence

Mark Proctor
You can marshal the sessions manually and save/load the resulting byte[].

Look at the marshaller api in -api javadocs.

Mark