Drools Flow

vojedav
What happened with that project? Is embedded in Rules Expert o where? If I want to develop an app with workflow, have I to get jBPM instead? Thanks in advance

Re: [rules-users] Drools Flow

salaboy
Yeah, Drools Flow was renamed to jBPM 5 and 6

On Mon, Oct 14, 2013 at 5:44 PM, vojedav <[hidden email]> wrote:
What happened with that project? Is embedded in Rules Expert o where? If I
want to develop an app with workflow, have I to get jBPM instead? Thanks in
advance

 - MyJourney @ http://salaboy.com
 - Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar

 - Salatino "Salaboy" Mauricio -