Drools 2.5 error with import line with consequence: Syntax error on token "import", assert expected

Drools 2.5 error with import line with consequence: Syntax error on token "import", assert expected

mule1
I had few rules file that works fine with Drools 2.1 -
however, when I downloaded the 2.5, it gives me
following error for the import which I need to have
within the consequeuce - The reason why I need the
import within the consequence is because, I use same
rule in several other parent rule files.
org.drools.semantics.java.JavaSemanticCompileError: A
problem occured compiling the embedded code:

Syntax error on token "import", assert expected

        at
org.drools.semantics.java.AbstractSemanticCompiler.handleAnyErrors(AbstractSemanticCompiler.java:72)
        at
org.drools.semantics.java.AbstractSemanticCompiler.compile(AbstractSemanticCompiler.java:66)
        at
org.drools.smf.RuleCompiler.compile(RuleCompiler.java:196)
        at
org.drools.smf.RuleCompiler.compile(RuleCompiler.java:142)
        at
org.drools.smf.RuleSetCompiler.compileRule(RuleSetCompiler.java:257)
        at
org.drools.smf.RuleSetCompiler.compile(RuleSetCompiler.java:215)
        at
org.drools.smf.RuleSetCompiler.<init>(RuleSetCompiler.java:67)
        at
org.drools.io.RuleSetLoader.addFromInputSource(RuleSetLoader.java:169)
        at
org.drools.io.RuleSetLoader.addFromUrl(RuleSetLoader.java:68)
        at
org.drools.io.RuleBaseLoader.loadFromUrl(RuleBaseLoader.java:529)
        at
org.drools.io.RuleBaseLoader.loadFromUrl(RuleBaseLoader.java:494)
        at org.drools.io.RuleBaseLoader.loadFromUrl(RuleBaseLoader.java:479)

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: Drools 2.5 error with import line with consequence: Syntax error on token "import", assert expected

Michael Neale
several parent ones - but the import is the same?