Does drools generate document from drl files?

Does drools generate document from drl files?

Zhao Yi
I want to add some comments on drl files and get a document from that. I know that guvnor can do this for me but it simply copy all the drl file content into a pdf file. What I want is that we can write some comments in a specified format provided by drools and generate a document like, html. Can I do this in drools or not?

Re: Does drools generate document from drl files?

mattmadhavan
Hi Zhao,
I have a similar requirement. DO you have any solution for this? Did you find something or you created your own solution?

I would appreciate if you can share your knowledge on this with me.

Thanks
Matt

Re: Does drools generate document from drl files?

Zhao Yi

Unfortunately. Drools doesn't support generating document. We have a solution that you can put some meta data in each of your rules then implement a parser to read this information and write to a file.

Zhao Yi

On Feb 28, 2014, at 12:20 PM, "mattmadhavan [via Drools]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Zhao,
I have a similar requirement. DO you have any solution for this? Did you find something or you created your own solution?

I would appreciate if you can share your knowledge on this with me.

Thanks
Matt

http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/Does-drools-generate-document-from-drl-files-tp3567875p4028428.html
To unsubscribe from Does drools generate document from drl files?, click here.
NAML