CR3 cut date

Edson Tirelli-4

   All,

   We were requested to do another cut and release Friday, August 30th. That will be CR3.

   Please work to fix as many bugs as possible, specially blockers (see below), by Friday EOB.

   Very important, please test your commits and the build to avoid the problems we had with the CR2 cut.

   FYI, some JIRAs are not mapped into BZs, but the BZs are here:

Issue List:
BPMS:

BRMS

    Thank you,
       Edson

--
  Edson Tirelli
  Principal Software Engineer

Re: [jbpm-dev] CR3 cut date

salaboy
Hi Edson, thanks for the links, but the BPMS blockers are empty.. Is that OK? I will be surprised :)

On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 9:26 PM, Edson Tirelli <[hidden email]> wrote:

   All,

   We were requested to do another cut and release Friday, August 30th. That will be CR3.

   Please work to fix as many bugs as possible, specially blockers (see below), by Friday EOB.

   Very important, please test your commits and the build to avoid the problems we had with the CR2 cut.

   FYI, some JIRAs are not mapped into BZs, but the BZs are here:

Issue List:
BPMS:

BRMS

    Thank you,
       Edson

--
  Edson Tirelli
  Principal Software Engineer
  Red Hat Business Systems and Intelligence Group

 - MyJourney @ http://salaboy.com
 - Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar

 - Salatino "Salaboy" Mauricio -

Re: [jbpm-dev] CR3 cut date

salaboy
But that wasn't filtered by users , kris do you want to share a list of blockers for the bpms stuff ?

Sent from my iPhone

On 23 Aug 2013, at 01:57, Kris Verlaenen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 08/23/2013 01:12 AM, Mauricio Salatino wrote:
>> the same for BRMS
> Strange, they aren't for me ...
>
> Kris

Re: [jbpm-dev] CR3 cut date

Edson Tirelli-4
 I don't know why the links work for some people and not for others... they work fine for me, but not for Mark, for instance.

 I will send out an e-mail to Rajesh asking for a solution.

  Edson

On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 4:56 AM, Kris Verlaenen <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 08/23/2013 10:01 AM, Salaboy wrote:
But that wasn't filtered by users , kris do you want to share a list of blockers for the bpms stuff ?
Your BZ does still work correctly, right?  So it's only the shortcut link that doesn't work?

Full list of BZs:

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/buglist.cgi?bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&classification=JBoss&list_id=1367580&product=JBoss%20BPMS%20Platform%206&product=JBoss%20BRMS%20Platform%206&query_format=advanced

Blockers (blocker+, note there are only 6 in total currently) and potential blockers (blocker?):

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/buglist.cgi?bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&classification=JBoss&f1=flagtypes.name&list_id=1643762&o1=anywordssubstr&product=JBoss%20BPMS%20Platform%206&product=JBoss%20BRMS%20Platform%206&query_format=advanced&v1=blocker%2B%2Cblocker%3F

You can easily edit the search to filter more.

Kris

--
  Edson Tirelli
  Principal Software Engineer
  Red Hat Business Systems and Intelligence Group

Re: [jbpm-dev] CR3 cut date

salaboy
Yeah.. please..
I didn't see any of the 6 blockers that kris mention.. it's probably a problem of authorization to see some of the features.. because I cannot filter the BZ by their priority.

On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 3:44 PM, Edson Tirelli <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

  Just got a reply from Rajesh:

=============
The Non-blockers were plain bz searches while the blockers were "Saved
Searches" which can only be shared with BZ groups, "Red Hat" group in
this case.
I've created plain searches for blocker issues.
BPMS Blockers: https://url.corp.redhat.com/5ddc973
BRMS Blockers: https://url.corp.redhat.com/f5cda60

I would recommend to send an email to [hidden email] with
a list of all team members and get them added to the "RedHat" group in bz.

   So please, if you were having problems to see the links from my previous e-mail, ping me and I will create a list of everyone that has to be added to that group and send a request to bugzilla team.

   Thank you,
      Edson

On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 10:46 AM, Mauricio Salatino <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

I'm still having problems Edson, can you please add me to the BZ group? The BPMS list of blockers is empty for my following Rajesh links.

Cheers

On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 4:27 PM, Edson Tirelli <[hidden email]> wrote:
  Just got a reply from Rajesh: