Beginner Question: Semantic Web Features

Beginner Question: Semantic Web Features

Sebastian Samaruga

Hi, I'm new to this group and relatively new to JBoss Drools. I'm really interested in collaboration on new features.

For what I've been working on last time it seems like other technologies I've been seen could be really a good fit for, for example, rule engines.

Those technologies are those of Semantic Web. It seems sad to me they have been not leveraged for this kind of endeavors.

I think they could be a good metamodel, for example, for graph databases or algorithms.

I'm attaching a document with my two cents regarding SW. Despite being 'semantic', my view is not as 'extremist' or 'purist' as those of other SW guys. I'm trying to give it a tweak for building 'executable metamodels'.

I hope not being misplacing this message. Sorry if this is an off topic. Regards,

Sebastián.

Business.pdf (214K) Download Attachment