Adding custom metadata fields in guvnor

sguruprasanna
Is it possible to add custom meta data fields in guvnor?

Majority of our rules are EDI rules. So I was wondering if it is possible to have metadata fields to contain information like Trading partner name, or EDI format (820, 315 etc), etc so that the business users would be able to search for any EDI 820 rules, or any rules for tradingpartner XYZ etc..

Please let me know.

Thanks
Guru

Re: Adding custom metadata fields in guvnor

sguruprasanna
Can someone answer this please? Is this possible at all?

Re: [rules-users] Adding custom metadata fields in guvnor

Jervis Liu
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: [rules-users] Adding custom metadata fields in guvnor

sguruprasanna
Thank you Jervis.. I see there is a already a feature request out there for metadata management:

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/GUVNOR-1170

Do you think this feature will be available any time soon?